Nasya is the nasal blend of herbs, and oils.
Different types of herbs are used to support the body. Nasya oil is an herbal infused oil which is both nurturing and nourishing, and supports the sinus, nose, throat, and head. It is a balancing formula for all body types and has been traditionally used to lubricate the nasal passages, improve the voice, and support clear vision
Size 5 ml
Organic Hemp seed
Organic Sesame Seed
Wild crafted Naouli essential oil
How to Use Nasya Oil
- Place a drop of nasya oil on the little finger and gently insert it into the nostril.
- Gently massage the inner walls of the nasal passage.
- Alternate left and right nostrils until each nostril has received a total of three applications of oil.
- Begin by comfortably lying down on your back and tilting your head back with your nostrils opening towards the sky. If you are lying on a bed, you may hang your head off the edge of the bed or place a small pillow beneath your neck for support.
- Place 3–5 drops of nasya oil in each nostril. With skill, you can administer the oil, drop by drop, circling the inside perimeter of the nostril, thoroughly coating the nasal membranes.
- Take a big sniff in, then rest for a few minutes, allowing the nasya to penetrate.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This oil is another new favorite of mine. Because of my lung disorder, I have a stuffy nose, often. By applying a few drops directly in my nasal passage, I am able to breath so much better. It is one of the last oils I apply at night (before bed) and one of the first I apply upon waking - clears my nasal passages right up!
This is a necessity if you have any sinus issues at all! The very first night I slept so much better because I could actually breathe! Definitely a staple in my medicine cabinet forever!