Nasya is the nasal blend of herbs, and oils.
Different types of herbs are used to support the body. Nasya oil is an herbal infused oil which is both nurturing and nourishing, and supports the sinus, nose, throat, and head. It is a balancing formula for all body types and has been traditionally used to lubricate the nasal passages, improve the voice, and support clear vision
Size 5 ml Ingredients
Organic Hemp seed
Organic Sesame Seed
Wild crafted Naouli essential oil
How to Use Nasya Oil
- Place a drop of nasya oil on the little finger and gently insert it into the nostril.
- Gently massage the inner walls of the nasal passage.
- Alternate left and right nostrils until each nostril has received a total of three applications of oil.
- Begin by comfortably lying down on your back and tilting your head back with your nostrils opening towards the sky. If you are lying on a bed, you may hang your head off the edge of the bed or place a small pillow beneath your neck for support.
- Place 3–5 drops of nasya oil in each nostril. With skill, you can administer the oil, drop by drop, circling the inside perimeter of the nostril, thoroughly coating the nasal membranes.
- Take a big sniff in, then rest for a few minutes, allowing the nasya to penetrate.
Customers should purchase products from Essential7 with the clear understanding that all products must be used at the customers own discretion and only after referencing Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all other relevant technical information specific to the product. Essential7 shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
As with any manufacturing process, Essential7 strongly suggest Â small lab scale testing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.
The information on the Essential7 website is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Essential7 Â as to the fitness for any use. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Essential7 no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of Essential7. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. Essential7 shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
*All of our oils are for external use only.