We are so glad you have decided to journey with us this month in our master’s class.
We desire to equip you with information to better your knowledge and use of oils so that you can master different areas of your life in a more natural way.
Each month we will focus on a different theme.
Chalyce will post videos outlining the amazing benefits and uses of the different oils she has hand selected and that you will receive in your Master Kit. We want you to feel free to post questions regarding the topic and the oils so that we can better provide you with the knowledge you need.
Please know, this group is limited to only those who have purchased the Master Kit. This is not a desire to exclude others but rather provide you with the one on one-time Chalyce seeks to give. The classes will be held in a private FB group. You will be sent a link to join once your purchase is complete.
Membership will change monthly based on the kits purchased.
Once again, welcome!!!! We are excited to participate in this educational journey with you.
- January Pain Management White Camphor, Cedarwood Thuja, Eucalyptus Globulus, Lemon
- February Romance Lime, Cinnamon, Blood Orange and organic sunflower oil
- March Allergies Tangerine, Niaouli, Rosalina Apricot oil
- April Green Cleaning Castile Soap, Oregano hydrosol and white thyme
- May Anti aging face oil Hemp, Andiroba, Carrot Seed and German Chamomile
- June Summer Time Tricks Peppermint Hydrosol, Rose Hydrosol, lavender 40/42
- July Oils for Men Aftershave Aloe, Roman Chamomile,Ceadarwood Atlas
- August Back to School
- October Family Wellness Using hydrosols for cold and flu season Ravensara, Oregano, Tea Tree
- December DIY Gift Giving
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All of these classes have been wonderful
This month's class was both highly informational and extremely useful and came at the perfect timing! I have already put the hydrosol recipe to work. I added some into my dish soap as well as spraying down items and rooms we use daily such as bed /bedding, kitchen counters, entire bathroom and towels and all door handles.
If your thinking of taking a class do so! Amazing knowledge is shared plus it is fun receiving your kit and then putting it to use after class:)